Curbside RecyclingPlease have your recycling roll cart & bins curbside by 6 am on your service day.
Weekly recycling service is included in weekly garbage rates.
Mixed Recycling Cart
Place the following items together in your mixed recycling container
Clean paper and cardboard, including
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Telephone Books
- Paper Bags
- Cereal, cracker & shoe boxes
- Paper egg cartons
- Notebook paper, computer paper, file folders, stationery
- Wrapping paper (No foil, plastic coating or tape)
- Milk and juice cartons
- Soup and broth cartons
- Yogurt-type containers (6 oz. or larger)
- Rigid plant pots (4 in. or larger)
- Buckets (5 gal. or smaller)
- Plastic bottles (6oz. or larger)
- Plastic jugs
- Metal cans. Place the lid inside the can and crimp shut to hold the lid inside.
- Aluminum foil and trays
- Empty aerosol cans
- Small Scrap Metal Pieces (No larger than 30 inches. Weight limit 30 pounds.)
Recycling on the side
Glass Bottles & Jars
Mix all colors. Labels OK.
Do not include light bulbs, window glass, vases, mirrors or drinking glasses.
Include alkaline, button cell and rechargeable batteries. Tape ends of all batteries, except alkaline. Put in a one-quart zip-sealed bag and place on top of glass bin.
Put your used motor oil in a one-gallon or smaller see-through plastic container with screw cap lid. Empty milk jugs make good oil containers.
Recycle+ is now available for an additional charge to residents residing in Clackamas County! See rates for costs of service pick-up, which materials are collected, and directions for how to participate below.
In addition to current curbside recycling, you may now participate in Recycle+ to recycle a range of materials and products:
1. Plastic film/bags
2. Clear plastic #1 clamshell containers
How to participate
and a pick-up charge every time it is emptied.
|Beyond Curbside Recycling|
For recycling options for materials not collected curbside, www.oregonmetro.gov/findarecycler or call 503-234-3000 to find a recycler near you.
For more information visit the Clackamas County website: www.co.clackamas.or.us