Curbside RecyclingPlease have your recycling roll cart & bins curbside by 6:00 AM on your service day.
Recycling is collected every other week in urban and rural county.
|Mixed Recycling Cart / Bins|
Place the following items together in your mixed recycling container. All materials must fall freely from the recycling container when tipped.
Clean paper and cardboard, including
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Telephone Books
- Paper Bags
- Cereal, cracker & shoe boxes
- Paper egg cartons
- Notebook paper, computer paper, file folders, stationery
- Wrapping paper (No foil, plastic coating or tape)
- Cardboard (flatten large boxes, cut into sections less than 3ft x 3ft)
- Milk and juice cartons
- Soup and broth cartons
- Yogurt-type containers (6 oz. or larger)
- Rigid plant pots (4 in. or larger)
- Buckets (5 gal. or smaller)
- Plastic bottles (6oz. or larger)
- Plastic jugs
- Metal cans. Place the lid inside the can and crimp shut to hold the lid inside.
- Aluminum foil and trays
- Empty aerosol cans
- Small Scrap Metal Pieces (No larger than 30 inches. Weight limit 30 pounds.)
|Recycling on the side|
Mix all colors. Labels OK.
Do not include light bulbs, window glass, vases or drinking glasses.
Put your used motor oil in a one-gallon or smaller plastic see-through container with a screw cap lid. Empty milk jugs make good oil containers.
|Beyond Curbside Recycling|
For recycling options for materials not collected curbside, visit www.oregonmetro.gov/findarecycler or call 503-234-3000 to find a recycler near you.
Recycle at home
Recicular en casa
How to recycle metal at home
How to recycle glass at home
Plastic bags don't go
in your recycling
Stop unwanted mail
If you have any questions, please contact Waste Management Customer Service at 1-800-808-5901 or e-mail us at Waste Management Customer Service.