Forest Grove Transfer Station1525 B Street
Forest Grove, OR 97116
Open to the public Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Some materials are accepted for free at this facility; other materials are accepted for a fee.
All transactions are cash or credit card only. Checks are only accepted with check guarantee card.
NOTICE - All demolition debris loads must comply with DEQ asbestos rules and regulations.|
The Oregon DEQ now requires an owner or operator to have an accredited inspector perform an asbestos survey before demolishing a residential building built prior to January 1, 2004. More information is available on the DEQ website.
* Non-putrescible (C&D) waste is subject to screening by an attendant for asbestos containing material (ACM). An ACM survey could be required of the customer to ensure suspect materials do not contain asbestos
Car, small truck or SUV
Van or pickup
Single axle trailer
Truck with rack
Pickup and Trailer
Van and trailer
Two axle trailer
Three axle trailer
$106.00 per ton|
Other vehicle types: $75.00 minimum
$179.03 per ton|
Other vehicle types: $85.25 minimum
Tires with over a 16" rim size are not accepted. (Passenger Tires Only)
Appliances must be free of Freon, coolants or compressors. Certificate of evacuation from a certified technician is required on appliances that have contained Freon or coolants.
|Mixed Recyclables||NO CHARGE|
|Glass Bottles and Jars||NO CHARGE|
No broken or leaking batteries
Limit of 5 gallons; place in clean, leak-proof container
|Propane Tanks||NO CHARGE|
|Clean Mixed Recyclables|
All of these materials can be mixed and recycled together at no charge.
Clean paper and cardboard (Clean and Dry)
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Telephone Books
- Paper Bags
- Cardboard boxes
- Notebook paper, computer paper, file folders, stationery
- Wrapping paper (No foil, plastic coating or tape)
- All plastic bottles and plastic jugs
- Metal cans. Place the lid inside the can and crimp shut to hold the lid inside.
- Aluminum foil and trays
- Empty aerosol cans
- Small Scrap Metal Pieces (No larger than 30 inches. Weight limit 30 pounds.)
- Mix all colors. Labels OK.
Do not include light bulbs, window glass, vases or drinking glasses
All computers, TVs, laptops and monitors are banned from disposal as garbage in Oregon. Bring up to seven working or non-working laptops, computers, computer monitors and peripherals (keyboards, mice, printers etc.) for free recycling.
Paint is not accepted at the Forest Grove Station. For recycling locations and additional information, visit www.paintcare.org
For recycling options for materials not accepted at the transfer station, visit www.oregonmetro.gov/findarecycler.