Compost CollectionCompost carts are serviced weekly. One green 64-gallon roll cart is included in your regular garbage service. Additional costs incurred for extra cans, bags or bundles.
On Pickup Day
- Place materials at the curb by 6:00 AM on your pickup day.
- Place materials within three feet of the curb.
- Place the container with the lid opening facing towards the street.
- Do not use plastic bags, yellow recycling bins, plastic liners or containers not labeled for yard debris.
- When using Kraft paper yard debris bags, try to avoid putting wet debris at the bottom of bag; keep bags in dry location until pickup day to prevent bottom from falling out.
- Include all food waste and plant trimmings.
- Contents should not include garbage, rocks, sods, dirt, ashes, or animal waste.
- Tie bundles with string or twine (prunings are limited to 4" in diameter and 36" in length).
|Kraft paper yard debris bag||Weight Limit 45 lbs.|
|Yard debris bundle||Weight Limit 45 lbs.|
|32 gallon can||Weight Limit 55 lbs.|
|35 gallon roll cart||Weight Limit 85 lbs.|
|64 gallon roll cart||Weight Limit 135 lbs.|
|96 gallon roll cart||Weight Limit 175 lbs.|