Set your recycling cart and bin out at the curb by 6:00 a.m. on your regular recycling day.
Recycling Roll Cart - Paper, Metal, Plastic
Place the following items together in your mixed recycling container
Clean paper and cardboard, including
Clean drink cartons
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Telephone Books
- Paper Bags
- Cereal, cracker & shoe boxes
- Paper egg cartons
- Notebook paper, computer paper, file folders, stationery
- Wrapping paper (No foil, plastic coating or tape)
Clean Plastic Bottles and Tubs
- Milk and juice cartons
- Soup and broth cartons
- Yogurt-type containers (6 oz. or larger)
- Rigid plant pots (4 in. or larger)
- Buckets (5 gal. or smaller)
- Plastic bottles (6oz. or larger)
- Plastic jugs
Yellow Glass Recycling Bin
- Metal cans. Place the lid inside the can and crimp shut to hold the lid inside.
- Aluminum foil and trays
- Empty aerosol cans
- Small Scrap Metal Pieces (No larger than 30 inches. Weight limit 30 pounds.)
Mix all colors. Labels OK.
Do not include light bulbs, window glass, vases or drinking glasses.
Put your used motor oil in a one-gallon or smaller see-through container with a screw cap lid. Empty milk jugs make good oil containers.
- Plastic lids,
- Plastic bottles that
have come in contact with motor oil,
pesticides or herbicides
- Light bulbs, drinking
- Flower vases,
broken glass, lids
||Beyond Curbside Recycling|
For recycling options for materials not collected curbside, visit www.oregonmetro.gov/findarecycler to find a recycler near you.