Apartments and Condominiums
|Apartment and Condominium Garbage Service|
- A variety of container sizes and collection frequencies are available to suit your needs
- Recycling collection is included in garbage fees.
Order Recycling Service
- Successful recycling reduces garbage! You may be able to lower garbage costs by ordering less garbage service. Request Recycling Resources
- Please bag all garbage. Double bag animal waste, foam packing materials, cool ashes, sawdust.
- Load Containers Safely.
- Keep lids closed. Closed lids reduce litter. If the lid will not close, we may be unable to empty your container.
- Collection area: To ensure the safety of all, please maintain clear and safe access to containers. Place containers in an open or well-lit area and ensure that the overhead clearance is a minimum of 14 feet in height.
- Keep containers accessible: To prevent delays in your collection service, please ensure vehicles are not parked in front or on the side of your containers. In addition, make sure gates or access to your containers are unlocked for service and keep containers clear of snow and ice.
- Collection frequency. If your trash volume increases, you can change your collection frequency or container size. A service adjustment will allow you to keep up with your need for more garbage capacity, avoid litter, and help avoid additional fees caused by container overflow or spilled trash.
Computers and TVs
Fluorescent Bulbs and Tubes
Needles or syringes
Concrete, rocks, or dirt
Cooking Oil (Add animal litter to solidify)
Loose or hot ashes (Double bag)
Loose cat litter or animal waste (Double bag)
Loose packing pellets or sawdust (Double bag)
For further details and information:
Please contact Waste Management Customer Service at Waste Management Customer Service or 1 800 592-9995 (M-F 7 AM - 5 PM) for more information.