Auburn Multifamily Recycling Collection
|ALL-IN-ONE Recycling Controls Garbage Costs!|
And it's convenient! - Waste Management collects recyclables together and sorts them at the recycling plant, making it more convenient for residents to recycle.
Let our team help you promote recycling success in your apartment or condo Complex!
- Recycling collection is included in garbage fees.
- Recycling containers are available in 35, 64 and 90 gallon carts and 1 yard to 8 yard front load containers.
- Successful recycling reduces garbage! You may be able to lower garbage costs by ordering less garbage service.
- Friends of Recycling increase recycling success. We encourage you to identify a resident as a "friend of recycling" to distribute guidelines, monitor recycling containers, and answer recycling questions.
Recycling promotion memo. You can customize, copy and distribute a recycling promotion memo to new and existing residents to encourage them to recycle. Please note that there is a blank where you can insert the name of your resident "friend of recycling".
- Recycling Specialists are available to visit your complex to promote recycling. Email email@example.com to schedule a visit.
- To sign up for recycling service, call Waste Management at 1-800-592-9992.
Collection times may vary as routing schedules change, and so it is very important to have all containers at the street and/or dumpsters available by 7:00 AM. We appreciate your cooperation.
Place 2 feet apart from other containers and 5 feet from any structure with lid facing street.
Place containers out in such a way that does not restrict the reasonable and safe use of the street, sidewalk, or bicycle lanes by pedestrians, bicyclists, and automobiles.
Remove containers from public property no later than 24 hours after your collection day.
Please contact Waste Management Customer Service or 1-800-592-9995 (M-F 7 AM - 7 PM, SAT 9 AM - 1 PM) for more information.
Additional recycling service details provided by the City of Auburn